Miami Highway Crash Lawyer
Serious Highway Accidents Handled by Legal Professionals
Due to the increased speed limits on highways around Miami, the worst car accidents in the city tend to happen on highways. If you were in a highway crash and need legal help, come to Amanda Demanda Law Group for support from Miami locals. We can work on cases involving crashes on the I-95, I-75, I-195, and other major freeways. When you let us handle your injury claim, we know that you’ll see right away just how personally invested we are in your recovery. After all, you aren’t a case number here, you’re a friend and neighbor in need.
Call a Miami highway crash attorney at (305) 998-6953. Hablamos español.
On This Page:
- Leading Causes of Highway Crashes in Miami
- Catastrophic Injuries Caused by Highway Crashes
- What to Do After a Highway Crash
All drivers in Miami know that they need to exercise caution and drive defensively. Yet thousands of highway accidents of varying severity happen each year. What are so many drivers doing to cause these wrecks?
According to safety groups like the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, highway crashes are often caused by:
- Intoxicated driving
- Distracted driving (texting and driving)
- Unsafe lane changes
Our law firm can investigate to determine the cause of the highway crash. If evidence suggests that the other driver or drivers were behaving negligently in any way at the time of the collision, then it could place full liability on them.
If you already used your personal injury protection (PIP) insurance but still have significant losses and unaddressed damages, then it is time to explore your other legal options. Your injuries might be serious enough to allow a separate injury claim under Florida liability law. Amanda Demanda Law Group focuses on highway crash cases that involve serious, life-changing injuries, so you should bring your case and questions to us.
We can help people who have suffered these serious highway crash injuries and more:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Whiplash and neck injuries
- Broken bones
Our Miami legal team can handle wrongful death claims after fatal highway crashes. If your loved one was fatally injured in a highway wreck caused by another driver, then please dial (305) 998-6953 today. With us leading the way, you can demand justice for your lost loved one without busying yourself with the many details that go into a claim or lawsuit.
Five steps to take after a highway crash include:
- Move your vehicle away from moving traffic or as close to the right shoulder as possible. Do not attempt to move your vehicle if doing so would be unsafe, though.
- Call 911 to get emergency responders on the scene if the crash was violent enough to cause a serious injury or leave large pieces of vehicular debris on the highway.
- Write down the names, contact information, and insurance information of all involved parties.
- Take photographs of the scene using your smartphone. You can’t take too many pictures, so be thorough.
- See a medical professional for an examination and diagnosis of your injuries if you aren’t taken to the hospital or ER directly from the scene of the crash.
If you remember to follow these five steps, it could help build your accident and injury claims later. Let our attorneys know which steps you managed to take, so we can see if there is any relevant evidence to use. For example, if you saw a doctor the same day, then we can see if there are any useful notes in your medical record.
Call Today – Hablamos Español
Do not wait to take legal action after a highway accident in Miami. Amanda Demanda Law Group is always standing by to hear from new and returning clients and locals in need of legal counsel. It would be our pleasure to fight for the full financial compensation that you deserve and need.